Thursday 31 May 2012

Selection of Valuators for 2012 Olympic Equestrian Events

Equestrian Eventing supporters know that there are three Olympic equestrian dressage and eventing and Show jumping. Sassoon events, ranging from 28 to July 9 August, we all have many choices, and a lot of time with the goodies of the television series, if you ask me, need an idea. 
Although our Olympic year, I do not think it is good to remember, but the events of Sassoon, who, in my opinion equally important and essential for those who watch a sport like new and different. We have our riding, reining and endurance, of course, but also our safe. Vaulting is a selection of UK assessment bodies Britain Senior World Championships at Le Mans, France and the Junior European Championships, competing in Slovakia, rather than the events in August: to ride for someone who participated in the pulley, and mounting block on board, I am impressed by the beauty and grace of stars as Joanne and Hannah Eccles. These two are sisters, and medals of the regulars and their parents should be proud.
 If you love horses and want ballet, dance, gymnastics and horses are not a moment to observe and monitor the world of the vault. Maybe you just want to try it for yourself: I know that if she was strong enough to block me, I tried to advise me. Return to the London Olympics, and I urge you to remember all our Team GB Para Equestrian Dressage. 2010 World Equestrian Games in Kentucky came from Altech FEI 13 medals. Take it from the press, why do not we hear more news about this is an amazing achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment